Project Manager (m/f)
The Indrivetec AG company comprises a team of highly qualified lateral thinkers with a passion for engineering. The experienced team, which has been working in the sectors of development, production, commissioning and servicing for over 20 years now, listens precisely to what you have to say. Because you can develop customer-focused solutions only if you understand the requirements.
The Indrivetec AG company designs, develops and produces power-electronics equipment and components. This includes energy storage inverters, drive frequency converters and complete linear motor systems, in addition to special-purpose solutions.
The Indrivetec AG company has its headquarters in Zürich Oerlikon, Switzerland, where prototypes are designed and manufactured and as well a branch in Hamburg, with focus onto energy storage. Production is carried out by external partners in Switzerland and in Bulgaria.
Join our team in Zürich.
• You plan and implement customer projects for worldwide use
• You work closely with our suppliers and the installation teams
• You are responsible for project cost control, schedules and quality as well as for the delivery and commissioning of the equipment on site, worldwide
• Product responsibility and creating of documentation in German/English completes your job
• Engineering degree (University / FH / DH) with focus on electric or electronic
• Sound knowledge of project management tools as MS Project and Microsoft Office
• Confident appearance and good written and oral communication skills
• You like to work in interdisciplinary and international teams
• Good German and English skills
• You are young and open for travelling abroad of up to 30%
• Workload of 80% - 100%
Interesting and diversified work in a young company with attractive employment conditions. For more information, please visit our website www.indrivetec.ch.
Would you like to join a dedicated team and bring in the needed engagement? Then we look forward to receive your complete application documents indicating the earliest possible starting date.
Hagenholzstrasse 71, CH-8050 Zürich – Switzerland, Tel. +41 (0) 44 515 37 00 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.indrivetec.ch
You will find our vacancies in the download area